I’ve been working on some issues in open-source repos that I found through IssueHunt. It’s been going well and the process is quite fun.

Collaborating and solving problems together is a welcome change from working on my apps alone.

The bounty is a nice incentive to tackle some of the bigger issues and ultimate led me to contribute some other changes that I maybe wouldn’t have otherwise.

So far I’ve gotten these merged:

I make apps, take a look 👇

Pipvid's app icon


Snaps videos to any corner

Adds a picture-in-picture mode to VLC and QuickTime. Ideal for watching videos in the corner of your screen while you work on something else.

Boy 🛸 @boyvanamstel